At South Coast Pediatrics, the health and safety of our patient families and our dedicated employees is our top priority. In support of health guidelines, especially where immune-compromised children are concerned, we will continue to enforce physical distancing, COVID-19 screening, mask-wearing, and additional infection prevention measures. We will adjust these practices periodically, based on additional recommendations from federal, state and local health experts. We realize this is a difficult situation for many, and appreciate your patience.
We respectfully ask our patient families to follow our instituted safety precautions as outlined below:
- Patients will be allowed 1 adult/caregiver to accompany them during the visit
- Patient families will be screened for symptoms of and exposures to COVID- 19
- Face coverings are required
- Physical distancing will be practiced in all waiting areas and exam rooms
- Patients and visitors will be asked to wait outside, or in their vehicle until their appointment time
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC
In an effort to serve the health and well-being of the local community, South Coast Pediatrics has opened a COVID-19 vaccination clinic for children over 12 years of age, as well as adults. Due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate visitors for adult COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Thank you for keeping our patient families healthy!