At South Coast Pediatrics, we provide the highest level of primary care and take care of the vast majority of your child’s health care needs in our office. However, if your child requires specialized medical attention, you have access to the very best care from the area's premier medical centers and specialists we trust. Laboratories and X-rays services are conveniently located close to our offices.
We offer convenient office hours. Our main location, Bristol office, in the city of Santa Ana is open seven days a week with extended hours: Weekdays from 8:30AM to 6:00 PM, Urgent Care Weekdays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
We accept same day appointments.
Below are some of the services and procedures/ tests we provide at South Coast Pediatrics:
Services Conditions Treated Procedures/Tests
• Newborn Exams • Common Illnesses, including ear infections & pneumonia • Vision and Hearing Screening
• Well-child Exam • ADHD • Hemoglobin and Glucose Testing
• Adolescent Exams • Allergies • Lead Level Testing
• Sick Visits • Asthma • Urine Testing
• Vaccinations • Minor Injuries • Strep Testing
• Urgent Care • Gastroesophageal Reflux • TB Testing
• Nutrition Screening • Concussion Care • Pulse Ox
• Circumcisions for Newborns • School and Behavioral Problems
• School and Sports Physicals
• Behavioral Evaluations
• Specialty Referrals